1. Most rolling bearings can be subjected to both radial and axial loads at the same time, so the bearing combination structure is simple;
2. The radial clearance is relatively small, the radial angle contact bearing can be preloaded to eliminate the clearance, and the running accuracy is high.
3. Under general conditions, the efficiency of rolling bearings is comparable to that of hydrodynamic bearings, but higher than that of hybrid lubricated bearings.
4. For the same size shaft diameter, the width of rolling bearing is smaller than that of sliding bearing, which makes the axial structure of the machine compact.
5. High standardization, mass production, less lubricant consumption, easy sealing, easy maintenance and low cost of non-ferrous metals.